In order to hold appointments a credit card number will be taken. As a courtesy, we will send out a confirmation email reminder of your service appointments two business days prior to your appointment date. Please ensure that we have your current email address on file in order to be able to do so.
We understand that sometimes “things happen” and you may need to change your appointment. We kindly ask that you give us a 24 hour notice if you must cancel a scheduled service.
- Notification given at least 24 hours prior to your appointment will receive no charges.
- Notification given less than 24 hour prior to appointment time will result in a 50% charge of the reserved service amount.
- Failure to show up for your appointment will result in a 50% charge of the reserved service amount.
We accept Cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, and Checks. Their will be a $30 charge on all returned checks.
- We proudly train our staff to be the most qualified spa professionals in the industry.
- You may opt to leave gratuities for our qualified spa professionals. Our recommended range is between 15% and 20% of the price of the service provided, however the amount is left up to your discretion.
- Gift cards and packages are final sales and are NOT redeemable for cash.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards.
- Gift cards must be presented at the time of service.
- Gift cards are not redeemable towards product purchases.
All skincare product returns are for store credit only and must be made within 7 days of purchase with receipt.
To ensure a relaxing environment for our guests, cell phones should remain on silent mode while visiting our facility.
In order to maintain the spa's relaxing ambiance, we are unable to provide services to guests accompanied by children. For the safety of your children and the comfort of other guests, this policy is strictly enforced.
Please notify our front desk before booking your treatments if you have any physical ailments or if you are pregnant. If you have any concerns at all, please let us know. If at any time during your services you experience discomfort, please alert your service provider immediately.
*We are not responsible for lost or stolen property.